TEXT Mommy's Home: When Mommyhood turns to the dark side

Tuesday 21 May 2013

When Mommyhood turns to the dark side

There is no denying that Mark and Luke are big fans of Star Wars. When they turned 3 and 5, they had a Star Wars themed birthday party. I pinterested my house and they loved everything about it.


However Mark is definitely embracing the dark side as he loves Darth Vader and the storm troopers. While he was sitting on my lap, he called me Darth Vader. I asked him if I look like Darth Vader and he said yes.

I'm I tanning too much? Is my haircut in the shape of his helmet? I think that he is not old enough to understand the good side vs the dark side. I think that he loves me just as much as he loves Darth Vader. I mean who wouldn't love Darth? Cool Voice, wears a cape, invisible choke holds. Oh yeah, the  dark side... Let us just pretend to forget about that part. 

So then I told him " Mark... I am your Mother"

No comments:

Post a Comment